Our complimentary Superannuation Education Workshop has been specifically developed for employers who have employees that are members of the State Superannuation Scheme (SSS), State Authorities Superannuation Scheme (SASS) or Police Superannuation Scheme (PSS). This workshop will be of particular interest to staff who have superannuation responsibilities specific to SSS, SASS or PSS.
Our Employer Relations Officers will provide attendees with an overview of the SASS and SSS schemes and a guide to help them gain a better understanding of your obligations as an employer. Topics will include:
- How and why you need to report an employee’s employment status
- What is the process when a member exits the fund
- How to access and use employer online resources
- Contribution process (including the Additional Employer Contribution)
- Interpreting invoices from State Super (including over/under payments)
These free of charge workshops are tailored to suit your needs on an as required basis and usually go for two hours. Workshops are conducted virtually to minimise disruption to your workday, with duration dictated by content covered, including virtual training for payroll staff if required.
If you are interested, please contact Mercer's helpful and knowledgeable Employer Relations Officers on 1300 142 708 or email STC_employer@mercer.com