Our complimentary Superannuation Education Workshop has been specifically developed for employers who have employees that are members of State Superannuation Scheme (SSS) or State Authorities Superannuation Scheme (SASS). This workshop will be of particular interest to staff who have superannuation responsibilities specific to SSS and SASS.
Our specialist presenters will provide attendees with an overview of the SASS and SSS schemes and a guide to help them gain a better understanding of your obligations as an employer. Topics will include:
- How and why you need to report an employee’s employment status
- What impacts Employer Reserves
- How to access and use employer online resources
- Payroll submission processes (including the Additional Employer Contribution)
- Interpreting invoices from State Super
The workshops are run on a needs basis and are complimentary full day education events.
To register your interest or for further information about the next workshop contact Mercer's employer help line by calling 02 4298 6016 or email STC_Employer@mercer.com