Generous scholarships available now
Today's environment is challenging for everyone. And although some restrictions are easing, we understand that studying online can be difficult.
Whilst we can't change these circumstances, State Super is able to provide valuable financial support to successful applicants through the State Super Academic Scholarship program.
This support could help you begin your post graduate studies, or continue with an existing program of research.
- There are four $16,000 scholarships available for Masters/Honours students
- One $36,000 scholarship for a PhD student
- Applications close 31 December 2020
- Follow these simple steps to enquire today
Check if you're eligible
- Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Enrolled as a post graduate student at a NSW University
- Have an idea for research into innovative solutions for superannuation
Email us today to register interest now
- Email to email@example.com
- Include your name, university and field of study
We'll let you know if you're eligible and email you an application form to return before 31 December 2020.
If you are interested but would like to discuss your application please call Louise Moody on 0402 463 052 or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org