Terms and conditions for use of the State Super website
Please read the following disclaimer carefully. By accessing and using this site you agree to the following terms:
1. The information contained on this site (the "Information") is of a general nature only and is intended to serve as an introduction to some of the services and products offered by SAS Trustee Corporation ("State Super"). It is also subject to change.
The site is primarily directed at providing information to NSW Government owned bodies and authorities and members and beneficiaries of the STC Schemes and should be read in this context.
2.The content available on this site has been compiled in good faith by State Super and was believed to be accurate and reliable at the time it was prepared. State Super makes no representation or warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of the Information or its suitability for use for any purpose and accepts no responsibility in any way (including by reason of negligence) for any error, omission or misrepresentation in the Information.
3. To the extent permitted by law, State Super excludes all warranties in relation to the information available from the site, including all terms implied by statute, general law or custom (except to the extent they cannot be excluded) and disclaims all liability arising out of or as a consequence of any of the following:
- Your access to the information available through the site;
- infection by any computer virus which occurs as a result of accessing or using the site or any of its content;
- use of or reliance upon any information or content available through the site
4. Please be aware that because:
- of the use of "caching servers" on the internet; and/or
- your browser may not be set to refresh its cache each time a web page is viewed,
the information displayed in your web browser MAY NOT be current information from our web pages. As these factors are outside State Super 's control, State Super cannot be responsible for the currency of information displayed on your browser.
You should contact State Super if you wish to confirm any information.
5. The Information does not constitute and is not intended to be financial or other advice and is not to be relied upon as the basis for any investment or other decision. The Information does not constitute a recommendation or offer of, or invitation to acquire, any securities or other financial products or services. You should not make any decisions based on information provided on this site without first obtaining appropriate independent professional advice.
The Information contained on this site is copyright to State Super. The information may not be reproduced, reused or transmitted for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the written permission of State Super. If you make any unauthorised use of this site, you must accept full responsibility and indemnify us for any expense, loss or liability that State Super incurs as a result of your use.
The internet is not a secure environment and in using this site, you accept the risk. If you send us any information, including your email address, it is sent at your own risk.
Please refer to the ‘Contact Us’ tab elsewhere on this website if you would like further information.